Mastering iOS Frameworks: Beyond the Basics (2nd Edition) (Developer's Library) Pdf Download
Mastering iOS Frameworks: Beyond the Basics (2nd Edition) (Developer's Library) Pdf download is the Ios Operating Systems Tutorial pdf published by Addison-Wesley Professional, 2015, the author is Joe Keeley, Kyle Richter. Mastering iOS Frameworks, 2nd Edition PDF Ebook is Beyond the Basics with ISBN 10: 0134052498 , ISBN 13: 9780134052496 in English with 576 Pages.
Mastering iOS Frameworks: Beyond the Basics (2nd Edition) (Developer's Library) PDf Tutorial Description Description
Apple’s iOS SDK provides an amazingly powerful collection of frameworks. But it has been difficult to find detailed and useful knowledge about them–until now. With this book’s practical insights and tested code, you can use Apple’s frameworks to create apps that are more innovative and usable…faster and more reliable…more successful and profitable.
Kyle Richter and Joe Keeley focus on intermediate-to-advanced techniques that professional iOS developers can use every day. Their far-reaching coverage ranges from social support to security, Core Data to iCloud–even Apple Watch.
Organized as a convenient modular reference, nearly every chapter contains a complete Objective-C sample project. A multi-chapter Game Center case study shows how multiple iOS features can be combined to do even more.
All source code may be downloaded at https://github.com/dfsw/icf.
- Adding physics-like animation and behaviors to UIViews
- Using Core Location to determine device location, display customized maps, and implement geofencing
- Making games and apps social with Leaderboards
- Accessing music and image collections
- Building health/fitness apps with HealthKit
- Integrating with home automation via HomeKit
- Passing data between platforms using JSON
- Setting up local and remote notifications
- Remotely storing and syncing data with CloudKit
- Accessing app functionality with extensions
- Effortlessly adding AirPrint support
- Providing Handoff continuity between iOS 8 and Yosemite devices
- Getting productive with Core Data
- Integrating Twitter and Facebook via Social Framework
- Performing resource-intensive tasks with Grand Central Dispatch
- Securing user data with Keychain and Touch ID
- Customizing collection views
- Making the most of gesture recognizers
- Creating and distributing “passes”
- Debugging, instrumenting, and profiling apps
Mastering iOS Frameworks: Beyond the Basics (2nd Edition) (Developer's Library) PDF Tutorial Author
Kyle Richter is the Chief Executive Officer at MartianCraft, an award-winning Mobile Development Studio. Kyle began developing software in the early 1990s and has always been dedicated to the Apple ecosystem. He has authored and coauthored several books on iOS development, includingBeginning iOS Game Center Development, Beginning Social Game Development, andiOS Components and Frameworks. Between running day-to-day operations at MartianCraft, Kyle travels the world speaking on development and entrepreneurship. He currently calls the Florida Keys home, where he spends his time with his border collie. He can be found on Twitter at @kylerichter.
Joe Keeley is a Partner and Lead Engineer at MartianCraft. Joe provides technical leadership on iOS projects for clients, and has led a number of successful client projects to completion. He has liked writing code since first keying on an Apple II, and has worked on a wide variety of technology and systems projects in his career. Joe has presented several technical topics at iOS and Mac conferences around the U.S. Joe lives in Denver, Colorado, with his wife and two daughters, and hopes to get back into competitive fencing again in his spare time. He can be reached on Twitter at @jwkeeley.