MongoDB Cookbook Pdf Download
MongoDB Cookbook Pdf download is the Mongodb Databases Tutorial pdf published by Packt Publishing Limited, United Kingdom, 2014, the author is Amol Nayak. MongoDB Cookbook PDF Ebook is Over 80 practical recipes to design, deploy, and administer MongoDB with ISBN 10: 1782161945 , ISBN 13: 9781782161943 in English with 388 Pages.
MongoDB Cookbook (Paperback) PDf Tutorial Description Description
Over 80 practical recipes to design, deploy, and administer MongoDB
About This Book
- Gain a thorough understanding of some of the key features of MongoDB
- Learn the techniques necessary to solve frequent MongoDB problems
- Packed full of step-by-step recipes to help you with installation, design, and deployment
Who This Book Is For
If you want a reference to show you practical solutions, or just want to satisfy your need for more knowledge of this fantastic NoSQL database, then this book is ideal for you. To get the most out of this book, you should know the basics of MongoDB.
What You Will Learn
- Install, configure, and start MongoDB
- Interact with the MongoDB server and perform various basic to advanced query operations from the shell
- Take an in-depth look at the MongoDB programming driver APIs in Java and Python
- Perform cloud deployment and introduce managed MongoDB services
- Integrate with Hadoop using Hadoop connector and run MapReduce jobs
- Discover frameworks and products built to improve developer productivity using MongoDB
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that forms the backbone of numerous complex development systems. You will certainly find the MongoDB solution you are searching for in this book.
Starting with how to initialize the server in three different modes with various configurations, you will then learn a variety of skills including the basics of advanced query operations and features in MongoDB and monitoring and backup using MMS. From there, you can delve into recipes on cloud deployment, integration with Hadoop, and improving developer productivity. By the end of this book, you will have a clear idea about how to design, develop, and deploy MongoDB.
MongoDB Cookbook (Paperback) PDF Tutorial Author
Amol Nayak is a certified MongoDB developer and has been working as a developer for over 8 years. He is currently employed with a leading financial data provider, working on cutting-edge technologies. He has used MongoDB as a database for various systems at his current and previous workplaces to support enormous data volumes. He is an open source enthusiast and supports it by contributing to open source frameworks and promoting them. He has made contributions to the Spring Integration project, and his contributions are adapters for JPA, XQuery, and MongoDB and push notifications for mobile devices and Amazon Web Services (AWS). He also has some contributions to the Spring Data MongoDB project. Apart from technology, he is passionate about motor sports and is a race official at Buddh International Circuit, India, for various motor-sports events. Earlier, he was the author of Instant MongoDB, Packt Publishing.