Oracle SOA Suite 12c Handbook (Oracle Press) Pdf Download
Oracle SOA Suite 12c Handbook (Oracle Press) Pdf download is the Oracle Databases Tutorial pdf published by McGraw-Hill Education, 2015, the author is Lucas Jellema. Oracle SOA Suite 12c Handbook PDF Ebook is with ISBN 10: 0071824553 , ISBN 13: 9780071824552 in English with 912 Pages.
Oracle SOA Suite 12c Handbook (Oracle Press) PDf Tutorial Description Description
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Master Oracle SOA Suite 12c
Design, implement, manage, and maintain a highly flexible service-oriented computing infrastructure across your enterprise using the detailed information in this Oracle Press guide. Written by an Oracle ACE director, Oracle SOA Suite 12c Handbook uses a start-to-finish case study to illustrate each concept and technique. Learn expert techniques for designing and implementing components, assembling composite applications, integrating Java, handling complex business logic, and maximizing code reuse. Runtime administration, governance, and security are covered in this practical resource.
- Get started with the Oracle SOA Suite 12c development and run time environment
- Deploy and manage SOA composite applications
- Expose SOAP/XML REST/JSON through Oracle Service Bus
- Establish interactions through adapters for Database, JMS, File/FTP, UMS, LDAP, and Coherence
- Embed custom logic using Java and the Spring component
- Perform fast data analysis in real time with Oracle Event Processor
- Implement Event Drive Architecture based on the Event Delivery Network (EDN)
- Use Oracle Business Rules to encapsulate logic and automate decisions
- Model complex processes using BPEL, BPMN, and human task components
- Establish KPIs and evaluate performance using Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- Control traffic, audit system activity, and encrypt sensitive data