Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Developer Reference) Pdf Download
Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Developer Reference) Pdf download is the Sql Databases Tutorial pdf published by Microsoft Press, 2012, the author is Andrew Brust, Leonard Lobel. Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2012 PDF Ebook is with ISBN 10: 0735658226 , ISBN 13: 9780735658226 in English with 816 Pages.
Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Developer Reference) PDf Tutorial Description Description
Your essential guide to key programming features in Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012
Take your database programming skills to a new level—and build customized applications using the developer tools introduced with SQL Server 2012. This hands-on reference shows you how to design, test, and deploy SQL Server databases through tutorials, practical examples, and code samples. If you’re an experienced SQL Server developer, this book is a must-read for learning how to design and build effective SQL Server 2012 applications.
Discover how to:
- Build and deploy databases using the SQL Server Data Tools IDE
- Query and manipulate complex data with powerful Transact-SQL enhancements
- Integrate non-relational features, including native file streaming and geospatial data types
- Consume data with Microsoft ADO.NET, LINQ, and Entity Framework
- Deliver data using Windows® Communication Foundation (WCF) Data Services and WCF RIA Services
- Move your database to the cloud with Windows Azure™ SQL Database
- Develop Windows Phone cloud applications using SQL Data Sync
- Use SQL Server BI components, including xVelocity in-memory technologies
Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Developer Reference) PDF Tutorial Author
Leonard Lobel is a principal consultant at Tallan, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.